Purposes of the STEAM Committee:
- To strengthen students’ ability to integrate and apply knowledge and skills within and across the KLAs of Science, Technology, Arts and Mathematics Education.
- To develop students' generic skills through STEAM education.
- To foster students' positive attitudes towards problem-solving.
- To enhance students' interest in learning subjects related to STEAM.
To promote STEAM education among students, the following measures are taken:
The "STEAM for All" aspect includes:
- Junior form STEAM curriculum
- S2 STEAM project-based learning
- STEAM internal competition
- STEAM Week
- STEAM Day
The "STEAM for Elite" aspect includes:
- After-school STEAM training courses
- External competitions
- STEAM visit
- STEAM study tour