The Academic Committee is responsible for reviewing academic issues, strategies and policies to ensure that they are consistent with our school’s academic mission and priorities.
The functions of the Academic Committee are:
- To review, suggest and establish school academic policies and strategies
- To review and suggest changes of curricula and methods of evaluation
- To review, establish and implement policies of enhancing the academic results of the students
- To implement policies of the EDB and the school
- To improve the teaching and learning in the school and to enhance the communication among subject panels
- To promote and introduce different teaching and learning strategies to the school